Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to provide occupational therapy services to our patients under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist
- Keep information confidential in accordance with HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned
- License to practice as a Occupational Therapy Assistant in North Carolina and/or Commonwealth of Virginia
- Associate’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- CPR certification
- Valid drivers license is required for travel to assigned locations
- Previous work experience in an outpatient occupational therapy setting a plus
Compensation and Benefits
We strive to offer each employee a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Annual salary or hourly rate
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- 401k Retirement Plan*
- Benefit days, including: vacation days, sick time, and paid holidays*
- Continuing Education opportunities to meet state licensure requirements
- Reimbursement for licensure fees
- Reimbursement for gas mileage accrued from travel among our locations, if required by the position
*Available to full-time positions only
Occupational Therapy Assistant Job Openings
We accept applications from qualified candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for a Job
To apply for a Occupational Therapy Assistant job at DOAR and Affiliates, submit the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (434) 836-0254.
- Current Resume
- Names and contact information for 3 references, including at least 2 professional references
- Contact information, including phone, email and current address. If you are relocating, also provide your anticipated address.
- Location(s) where you prefer to work
- Earliest available start date
- Compensation requirements for annual salary or hourly rate
- Occupational Therapy Assistant license number, state, and expiration date
Only complete applications will be considered. We will contact you for more information if a job opening is a good fit for your qualifications.