The Smith River Fest offers many opportunities to enjoy outdoor recreation. Here are Martinsville Physical Therapy & Industrial Rehab’s top picks for what to enjoy at the festival:
1) Helgramite Hustle Mud Run – Challenging and dirty, but guaranteed to be fun!
2) Boat Race – Some competition on the water is great for experienced paddlers and onlookers.
3) Mobile Bike Barn – Perfect for families or those looking to experience the festival at a slower pace.
Martinsville Physical Therapy & Industrial Rehab is a proud sponsor of this year’s event, and we are excited to have an interactive booth where attendees can participate in a family friendly activity and learn more about how physical therapy can benefit active lifestyles.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by DOAR (see all)
- South Boston welcomes new Physical Therapist Assistant, Tanya Howell - August 26, 2016
- DOAR welcomes back Jeff Durand and Leslie Adkins after completion of SPTA clinical rotations - August 17, 2016
- Welcome fall, and fitness! - September 4, 2015