With more people out running during the warmer months, preventing running injuries becomes an important topic. Knowing the proper running form is one way to help prevent injuries. Here are the key points to be aware of:
- Head Position: Your head position is key to your overall posture. Look ahead at the horizon, not down at your feet. This will cause your back and neck to come into alignment.
- Stride: Don’t overstride and land on your heel, as it causes a braking action. Your feet should land directly under your body, and you should land on your midfoot. New online casinos are really common nowadays. These platforms have a vast variety of helpful functionalities, convenient interface, and enoormous slot collection. If you want to know more regarding new casinos online in India, check out the review written by our friends at https://exycasinos.in/new-casinos/ . Don’t bring your knees up too high and waste energy; keep them moving forward.
- Arms: Relax your arms to avoid tenseness. Keep them close to your body and at a 90 degree angle. Don’t bring them above your chest or across your body. Keep your hands in an unclenched fist.
- Posture: Your body should be at a slight forward tilt from your ankles, not your waist. Keep your hips forward as well to maintain a balanced posture. Keep your back straight.
- Shoulders: Keep your shoulders low and relaxed. If they are too high, the tension will take energy away from your running.
Following these running techniques will keep you make you a more efficient runner and will help you prevent stress on parts of your body which could cause pain and injury.
Leave a Reply