Update: This position has been filled as of February 18, 2013. Thank you for your interest in this position.
WORK LOCATION, HOURS AND SCHEDULE
This part-time Patient Services Coordinator works at Accelerated Care Physical Therapy in Yanceyville, North Carolina. The schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8am to 5pm. The start date is Monday, February 26, 2013.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate patient referrals, registration, and scheduling
- Greet all patients and other visitors
- Operate standard office equipment, such as computer, copier, phone and fax machine
- Establish and maintain patient records in hard-copy and electronic formats
- Keep information confidential in accordance with HIPAA
- Compile daily charges and submit to the billing office
- Cleaning and laundry
- Patient escort to treatment area*
- Exercise equipment setup*
- Therapeutic exercise
- Modalities setup*
*Training will be provided for duties related to assisting the Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant with patient care
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in medical office setting a plus
- Previous experience in physical therapy setting a plus
- Must live within 20 miles of the office. Preferably, will live in Caswell County, Pittsylvania County, or City of Danville
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Update: This position has been filled as of February 18, 2013. We are no longer accepting applications for this position. To review other job openings, check our website often. Job openings will be posted here.
Leave a Reply