The Physical Therapy Aide works part of a team to support the delivery of skilled physical therapy services by a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Escort patients to treatment area
- Setup exercise equipment
- Setup modalities equipment
- Supervise therapeutic exercise
- Supervise aquatic therapeutic exercise
- Maintain facility hygiene and infection control
- CPR certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate professionally verbally and in writing
- Able to work as part of a team to support the physical therapy staff
- Previous work experience in a physical therapy setting a plus
- Previous work experience supervising exercise strongly preferred
- Must live within 20 miles of the office location
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-term Disability Insurance*
- 401k Retirement Plan*
- Paid time off, including: 10 vacation days, 10 sick days , and 6 holidays*
- Reimbursement for gas mileage accrued from travel among our locations, if required by the position
*Available to full-time positions only
Physical Therapy Aide Job Openings
(1/13/15) Physical Therapy Aide
- Location: DOAR Executive Drive, 174 Executive Drive in Danville, Virginia
- Status: Full-time (32-40 hours/week)
- Start Date: May 10, 2016 (flexible)
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
A completed application will include a professionally written email with your resume and reference list attached:
- The subject of your email should include your name and the title of the position – example: Jane Doe – Physical Therapy Aide
- The content of the email will serve as the cover letter, and it should include a statement regarding your interest in the position, your available start date, your available to interview, and your requested hourly pay rate. The starting pay for this position is $10/hour.
- The resume should be two pages maximum, and should include education, work, and volunteer history.
- The reference list should include name, relationship, time known, email, and phone for three professional or educational references.
- Both the resume and reference list attachment should be in PDF or Word (.DOC or .DOCX) format.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Completed applications will be reviewed. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email or phone to schedule a phone-interview. Following a phone interview, top candidates will be invited to an on-site interview.